Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Angel's Feet in Your Face!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angel's Feet in Your Face!
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW! Here's some HOT pics from the last update with Angel! Hot & Amazing Feet All Over Your Face! ;-)

Angel's Feet in Your Face - (Hi Quality Version)

DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8983

-

-

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6062 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles, very nice

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah that is awesome! Thanks man..sure beats the recent overpopulation of hooker feet some people give alot of credit for!Thanks for giving the people good quality material!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUCH! [Eek!] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking soles, very nice.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Thanx Again here...;-) Always a pleasure to read your comments...Angel's Feet are kind of HOT after a long day with her BP Sneakers...;-)

--------------------

New Membership Site:

-

-

-

Posts: 6062 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not a socks and sneaker guy myself, but those soles are totally my style!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to sniff her socks and lick her salty soles [Smile] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's unreal. If hot was a crime, she'd be on death row. [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehey! Thanx again for all the great comments & Happy Easter to all of you! ;-)

--------------------

New Membership Site:

-

-

-

Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

I have to say that Angel probably have the most beautiful feet i seen in my life...;-)

--------------------

New Membership Site:

-

-

-

aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and also her face
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

She's an Angel from A to Z...Face to Feet! ;-)

--------------------

New Membership Site:

-

-

-

StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! consider me as her biggest fan... i have just seen her pics and already jacked off thre times! she is unbelievable! [Blush]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links