Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Saritas first session- Shoes,Stocking, bare, cute Blue toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saritas first session- Shoes,Stocking, bare, cute Blue toes!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up fellas!
Sarita had her first session today. She had fun with her crazy ass! She is so ticklish its crazy! And other stuff im not gonna say lollol...
He had a blast with her and he thinks her feet are the softest of all my girls he had.. Enjoy fellas!!
Her email is mistresssarita@yahoo.com

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Love the reinforced toe stockings!!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.. looks like it was all fun

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding, man. Her feet were definitely some of the softest I've ever had! Not only that, they were extremely ticklish as well. All I had to do was touch them and she'd start laughing! I loved every second of my time with those feet! Thanks again, kbrooks.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles look soft:)

but tops of the feet, boy they are they ugly feet [Cry]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks phoselover, glad ya like bro..

RPM it was, i was in the next room with the door close and i could hear her laughing loud etc!

I'm glad ya had a lot of fun rbunthorne, you got my number bro, just let me know when ya ready for another with her or Angeline..

Terri i sure don't think they Are ugly but hey, everyone has a right to their own opinion, im sure your face is ugly as hell too, but hey, that's just my opinion..

-

-
Even the tops of her feet are sexy in these 2 pics,, i think someone needs new glasses.

More to come soon fellas!
Seeya

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm wish she would rub those sexy soles all over my face [Mmm]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links