Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New pictures of my girlfriends feet! (dangling/flip flops)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New pictures of my girlfriends feet! (dangling/flip flops)
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ March 26, 2008, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Feeties ]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meaty feet. You have any with nylons.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Deleted. I guess nobody liked. You can delete this thread I guess...

??????

Never saw the pics. You posted this at 3:14 am and deleted the pics at 1:47pm. In my time zone people typically don't get off work, out of class, etc. until late in the afternoon. You need to leave your posts up rather than getting upset because you haven't had 8 pages of replies and deleting them a few hours after posting. Why not post the pics again so we actually have a chance to see your girl.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

[ March 26, 2008, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Feeties ]

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Hey guys, been very long since I posted any pics. I believe last time it was only one. My girlfriend loves the idea of me loving her feet, and can't wait for me to get to her. She lives in Hawaii, and I'm in Montreal, I'm going there in June. Can't wait! Honestly, she's going to be the first girl I've ever been with, (I'm 19). I'm not the dating type, never was interested. Always felt I was ready to settle down and truly love a lady. I matured quickly I suppose. Anyway, sorry for the long post. I just love this lady like crazy, known her for four years and finally meeting her, it's great.

We want to know what you guys (and gals) think. If you like them, if you would stroke to them, or.. are you already? [Tongue] .. tell us everything. Thanks! Can't wait for posts.

Looks like she has a nice pair on her, but I'd have to see some bare soles for the whole review!

Your relationship to her is a bit odd to me. You've never met in person, known her for years, madly in love, never have dated in your life, and said your mature...

These crazy kids these days! You really don't know a person until you've actually spent time with them. Then you find out all those interesting things like where they dump their dirty drawers after she disrobes for a bath, is the toilet seat left up or down, does she snore and leave a drool puddle on the pillow, etc.

She'll of course be dealing with the same issues. Does this guy leave skid marks in his Fruit of the Looms? Will his pubes be clogging the drain on the tub? Why does he cut his steak completely up before eating it rather than a cut for one bite at a time?

Things like this are the true test of a relationship!!! Keep us posted on your progress. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- what happened to this thread? I am just really high?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] Where are the pics??

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...... [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links