Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sucking & Licking My Wifes Toes - Page 4&5 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Sucking & Licking My Wifes Toes - Page 4&5
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellas, it's been a while! This is my wife showing respect to Mr. Wu. These pictures are her feet Pre-Pedicure, she's going this Thursday with her girlfriend from outa town and promised to try and hook me up with pics of both there feet when they get back! Her friends feet are so awesome...........she has that humongous big toe that's longer than all the rest. I know that's not everyones thing but those who do like those kind of toes will LOVE these. She doesn't like the feet thing at all, so some pics may be sneaky shots and some be taken under false pretenses, I'll do the best I can!!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ April 15, 2008, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Canadian Foot Guy ]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more for you!

-

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has very nice looking feet. Her soles look sexy! I also like the red toenail polish. Hopefully, she can sneak some foot pics of her friend when she goes for her pedicure. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has very gorgeous feet. I love the long toes. Very nice, you lucky bastard! [Smile]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes your wife has very great looking feet, thanks for the great content

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY red toenails!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool] Wu has that affect on people [Big Grin] . Go WU!!! [Wu]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I pay homage to your wife! [Mmm]
Looking forward to the next post Canadian Foot Guy.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
compliments to your wife, and Wu has that effect on folks..

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles!!!MORE!

(I've always wondered though, Is it Mr. Wu or Dr. Wu..?)

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those be some lovely feet there. I do wanna know what they smell like, call it fetish curiosity. And her soles are a major cock stiffening device. Thanks for the photos.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Thanks for the comments, and to answer your question Xero.............her feet always has a nice natural foot scent(If that makes scents) But on work days when shes on here feet all day, her feet get an incredibly deep but kinda sweet smell...........it's heaven!!!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic post, and tribute to Wu's...her soles look fantastic, and so so soft, too. Imagine posting on the board as she has her sexy feet posed around your laptap as you type....Wow!! Her feet look sexy. Great job!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has great looking feet! I wish they were on MY laptop. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! her soles are [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links