Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bare Feet and Blue Jeans (updated 4/28) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bare Feet and Blue Jeans (updated 4/28)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found something very attractive w/ the combination of a sexy pair of bare feet and blue jeans. Would be happy to start this thread and update from time to time if their is interest

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ April 28, 2008, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feat and jeans work well, but they is ugly feet i'm afraid [Cry]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prettyfeet 2000 comes and does it agian. Will you guys ever post pics of soles doing a toe spread?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terri, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but after looking at your posting history, I bet I'm not the only one who thinks you should keep your rude comments to yourself.

Appears you don't mind complaining about the content. Interesting enough, I couldn't find one single contribution you've made to this site other than replying to someone's post.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet 'n jeans - as long as the girl is wearing sexy toenail polish. The french never does it for me. thanks for posting though.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, so good, but need the soles to give a... [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2000 they look great. It's just ones opinion. Can't wait for your next set...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
2000 they look great. It's just ones opinion. Can't wait for your next set...

She and I appreciate always your nice compliments. Comments like the one above is one of the main reasons we killed off the website. Don't understand why guys gotta go out of their way to be rude. If you don't like the feet, move on to the next pair.
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what they say -- one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch -- so focus on the majority -- even before I truly realized the nature of my feet, I always thought I looked cute in bare feet and jeans. [Smile]

Keep on posting!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Few more ..... last post for a few days. Be away on work.

-  -  -  -
 -

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look great! I love the polish she has on. Don't work too hard, I will be waiting for your next post...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
terri i believe you are on some serious drugs if you think these feet are ugly...
i believe these are some of the sexiest feet on an older woman that i have ever seen

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Here are some "oldies" I came across.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge fan of foot and jeans. Oh, can't forget toe rings too. Very nice pics.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

2000 very nice and I like the toe ring.Great polish on those beautiful toes!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links