Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just curious..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just curious.....
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your Avatar is the best shot Knowing my luck this is where you say thats not your wife lol

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you were right non the nose Terri twife in my that is my wife in my avatar and its also part of one of the pics in that mix i have in this thread.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
No you were right non the nose Terri twife in my that is my wife in my avatar and its also part of one of the pics in that mix i have in this thread.

[Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was supposed to read "right on the nose"

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/Picture075.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/e9e4fd23.jpg

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Thanx Stars

--------------------

oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this one WOW
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/Lenspics053.jpg

Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are sexy feet!

i like the shape of the foot and the proportion of the toes. very sexy.

very nice.

thank you for posting.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you know, I've always been at the top of the list here, as a fan of "Cain's Wife's Feet". And though it's difficult to pick a favorite, I'll go with these as my top two:

-

-

And after those(as the top two), the next three in any given order.

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

This post was way back in the pages so thanx for bringing it back to the top my friends. This post does have the most pics and most to offer in variety of her feet.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Cain.... Nicely done [Thumbs Up] Theres more than one of course from this collection you've given us to choose from and it was a bit tough to choose just one. This is only 4 I've chosen but altogether I think I fave about 8pics from your selection.

-  -  -  -  -

[ October 16, 2008, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] WOW! [Drool] I can see how you're having such difficulty choosing a favorite Ben, every single photograph is an experience of it's own and a testimate to how beautiful Mrs. Cain's lovely tootsies truely are.

One of the toughest yet most awesome choices I've ever had to make was picking a favorite out of that original list, but after careful consideration my top three in order would go as follows:

-

-

-

[ October 17, 2008, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I would have to say Drunk that those are probably my top three also.

--------------------

whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of those pics that you posted are beautiful!!! i would do anything to see more lol!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain,

Your request is very hard to do, in that there are so many great pics of her feet. Like I have told you before, your avatar pic is my favorite.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links