Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » preparing the feet for a little vacation...... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: preparing the feet for a little vacation......
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, perfectpeds! Hope your vacation was a restful one.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you had a great time on the beach.. Can't wait to hear all about it. welcome home! and thanks for the additional heat this week!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hi Everyone! I'm Baaaaa-aaaack! Thanks for keeping me company on vacation. Althought my access was limited, you never failed to brighten my day when I stopped in and read all these wonderful comments.

It does a girl good to have so many sweet admirers!

I must ask you all to be patient just a little longer till I get "life" back in order after my absence [Tongue]

I will do my best to upload my pics from vacation by this weekend and hopefully I'll have enough good ones to give everyone a little of what they're looking for!

[Kiss]

Alright! New pics are something I always look forward to!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the anticipation builds!!!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, sweetie. Looking forward to your pictures.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for welcoming me home so nicely! I am sorry for the delay in posting the pictures from my vacation. There were some things I needed to attend to when I got home and things should be coming back to normal now.

I will do my best to post my pics this weekend in reward for your patience and continued support.

Here's a little tease...  -

Keep in mind this is one of the worse pics of the group - Need to save the good ones for the next post.

Look for me soon.... I've missed everyone...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

if this is the worst.. then.. i'm in for a real treat this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. good to have you back!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw -RPM - you are so sweet. As you know, I've had some sadness to deal with and I just learned of the same situation again with one of my childhood friends father who passed yesterday. But as promised, I will get my post up before midnight on Sunday -- after all I did say I would get it done this weekend.

Thanks for your support!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were some great pics perfectpeds. I hope you had a well deserved vacation! Make the guys wait, that's half the fun... [Cheers] [Hop]

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree girl!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brookes bf here...

Perfectpeds, after that tease pic i am left drooling in wonder about what is to come......I will wait here for the rest. lol

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hey ladies... footvasian and footgirl - thanks for your comments and support! [Smile] I've had a pretty tough two weeks but you have helped make it easier to move on.

I will be posting soon to get it all done!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Brookes bf here...

Perfectpeds, after that tease pic i am left drooling in wonder about what is to come......I will wait here for the rest. lol

It's been a long wait in between, but it's nice to hear from you. [Smile] was wondering where you two have been hiding..LOL

--------------------

*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Honey it's brooke!

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a tough two weeks.....Put your personal life first and this site on the back burner....The boys will always be here..lol

I see my bf really liked your last post.lol

Hope all is well..

I

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hey Brooke - thanks for your support. I appreciate it. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links