Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patricia Heaton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patricia Heaton
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found these pics of Pat Heaton. She makes my brain sweat.
[Mmm]
 -  -

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen Patty in person a number of times - she is super sweet and loaded, that'll make a man sweat, too.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with the pics man? They look like they've been resized but not well.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomsup01
Board Regular
Member # 23854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomsup01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this woman. Hard to find sole pics of her.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
What's wrong with the pics man? They look like they've been resized but not well.

I was gonna make a remark but, decided to hold it. The pics didn't cost you anything. So, why complain?

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics have been removed?

Bummer.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

lets see if this works

-

-

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Patricia...bad ass looking mature lady [Wink] . She is a 'Can do.'

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

she's one of my fav'sa super sexy milf w/incredible feet, i've [Jerkoff] to these many times.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjob_lvr:
 -  -  -

she's one of my fav'sa super sexy milf w/incredible feet, i've [Jerkoff] to these many times.

1 fine ass cougar. She can hunt me down [Evil Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn her feet are hot. If she ever needs a foot massage, I would be more then happy to give her one.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!&SEXY!! I am a fan! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links