Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SuperArches preview (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SuperArches preview
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Tony. Hope it all goes well.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Craig. Al Fox and myself will do our very best to deliver some of the best highest arched feet the world will ever get to witness.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Randy,

What, no cum splatters on your soles and inside your shoes? Hmm... your man must have been bad and you teased him, huh? [Wink]

Patrick

LOL Patrick! Those aren't my feet, they are my friend Ali's. I know Steven would love to, maybe someday a nice double footjob!

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a very special thank you to everyone at this forum, here are 4 additional sneak peek photos of the new modern-day Katie Jordon-- SIRENA!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a arch man for over fifty years. Thank you for helping my fetish for the highest arched feet. My grandmother arches were higher than present women and just a sucker for mature women with highly arched feet. Young women do not turn me on so if can please show by age if that is possible and again thank you.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good, Tony.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks, Craig...

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

***LATE BREAKING NEWS***

Ed Fox's brother, Al, have sent me a 30-second preview of Sirena's incredibly sexy legs and the highest arched feet that's gonna melt your hard drive. Here's the link to see this highly explosive preview clip--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDg7jCihj3s

The DVD will be available as soon as http://superarches.com gets ready for the ribbon cut.

[ May 01, 2008, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Tony The Shredder ]

--------------------
Tony

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! I had to post here again, especially after seeing this amazing pic and video update. Her feet, and arches are amazing, and so so sexy, Wow!! That third pic, omg....it truly shows off how extreme her sexy soles and arches are.

I loved the clip/preview of her sexy feet in action too...especially in her flips.

And the thought of the beautiful Randy making contributions to your site, Lovely and so hot!

Great job!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to work on my point. I thought I had a good arch but WHOA -- that's an arch! Nice video - nice feet.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man.. serious arches there!!! very very sweet!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

If you thought Sirena was the hottest, you're right. Here's a link to another superarches model. Introducing PAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jylcGbsYV5w

Let me know what all of you think of her...

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Everyone is speechless, huh...?

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

It's been almost 6 months and the ribbon hasn't been cut yet. For those of you who are being patient, thanks. Here are 8 more preview photos of Sirena...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links