Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sara from Soccer Mom Feet ** UPDATED** Sole Pics added

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sara from Soccer Mom Feet ** UPDATED** Sole Pics added
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift had asked for someone to post some pics of Sara from Soccer Mom Feet, so 2swift, here are some from my collection of her. Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ April 16, 2008, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: feetlover2 ]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is her web page still active?
This is one of those that I haven't seen at wu's anymore thatI miss a great deal!!!!!!!
Whatever happened to Sarah?!?!?

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No her web page is no longer active. She and her Husband Charles have retired for the time being.

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more soles [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for this, feetlover2. Now I can see all the attention is indeed warrented about her sexy feet. Love the wet look, and her toes look sublime. I am sure her sexy soles are just as hot, too.

Thank you again for this. I know her departure was sudden and a mystery still.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her videos. Nice wiggling toes.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I cant wait to get pool pics this summer...

Thanks for the idea!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was fantastic! She was also the very first foot model i discovered. I was shattered when she retired.

But i got over it thanks to the wonderful people on WU's.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Here are some pics with soles from my collection...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am simply stunned...her soles are incredible and so so hot, wow!! The first three pics are amazing, and so sexy. They look so soft, and love her sublte wrinkles, too.

Her legs and body are sexy, and she is truly hot. Now I do indeed see why so many speak so highly of her, her sexy feet, and all she did. Her feet are so sexy.

I wonder what size she is.

Thank you again for these amazing pics, and insight her sexiness.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles ,ass and feet are rockin' on this girl. Used to love Soccer MOM alot!!! It was a great sire, and she was beautiful!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting some of her pics for us. I am new to the foot fetish scene and never heard of her. Would love to see more.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking gorgeous!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love Soccer Mom Feet i really wish the site was still up i lost all of her pictures from it

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was a classic. Great to see these pics.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links