Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Let me explain (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let me explain
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last week's been pretty shitty. School, girls (or lack thereof), work, and all of that.

Then, I was in the library when my two lesbian friends ask me "ok, so where did you wanna do this?!?!?"

Around all of this bullshit, I forgot that I had asked their feet.

So, we went to a park nearby and I shot some pics on a shitty 3.1 megapixel.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/SUNP0012-1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/SUNP0011.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/SUNP0010.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/SUNP0006.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/SUNP0003.jpg

[ October 02, 2008, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. This is by far your best post on this board. Is one of these girls the same one you were going to pay some dough to spend a little quality time worshiping her feet? If they aren't up for that you should just ask to shoot more pics instead because I'm guessing they had no big problems with that.

Dig the dirty soles on that one girl. Nice nail polish too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Ok, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. This is by far your best post on this board. Is one of these girls the same one you were going to pay some dough to spend a little quality time worshiping her feet? If they aren't up for that you should just ask to shoot more pics instead because I'm guessing they had no big problems with that.

Dig the dirty soles on that one girl. Nice nail polish too. [Thumbs Up]

neither of them are. and as i said in THAT post, she bullshitted me. so that one's over.

and they agreed more out of pity then anything. they didn't say it, but i could tell.

the girl with no polish is a size 11, the one with polish is a size 10

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit bro! Double points for you! One for hot feet and another for them being lesbian! [Big Grin]
Dude..your one up on me...aside from my g/f I never had the balls to ask a girl to let me photog them!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holy shit bro! Double points for you! One for hot feet and another for them being lesbian! [Big Grin]
Dude..your one up on me...aside from my g/f I never had the balls to ask a girl to let me photog them!

to be honest, i think that's my downfall with women. i see the post on here and i think "maybe i should try to get some on here or else i'll look like a fag"

so it's not really balls as pushing my luck

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man..the long toes on them! [Big Grin]
Good find bro! If you can schedule a shoot indoors I'd say it turn out with better lighting. Either way man..in or outdoors these toes are fuckable to say the least! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ais999897
Board Regular
Member # 2392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ais999897     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unusual feet with very long 4 toes
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust me... it's not a pitty deal.. gals don't give you stuff like that out of real pitty.. or no any of the gals I know.. esp for your enjoyment. so take it for what it was.. they gave you some slack. kuddos to you!! good job!! pat yourself on the back and smile!! you did great!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Man..the long toes on them! [Big Grin]
Good find bro! If you can schedule a shoot indoors I'd say it turn out with better lighting. Either way man..in or outdoors these toes are fuckable to say the least! [Smile]

i'm surprised they came out so well on a 3.1 megapixel

until i find a new camera, i'm holding off on any attempts to try and get more feet pictures

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, those are sexy pics! You got some balls I have to say, like bluetoelover already said, I never had the guts to ask a woman (that I don't know) if I can photograph her feet!

Thanx for the inspiration. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Man, those are sexy pics! You got some balls I have to say, like bluetoelover already said, I never had the guts to ask a woman (that I don't know) if I can photograph her feet!

Thanx for the inspiration. [Thumbs Up]

lol, i know them. so it's not like i asked a random lady

apparently, i did and it fucked up a friendship.

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos to you. Great taste in feet. You definitely have a good eye for awesome soles. Thanks again.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job my man on scoring some double digit feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links