Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Update 5-1 she took some pics(12 new) while i was gone....girlfriends feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Update 5-1 she took some pics(12 new) while i was gone....girlfriends feet
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bath Tub pics. . .HOOOOT!

USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
came home from work and found these in my camera [Big Grin] need to teach her how to use it [Eek!] sorry not the best quality but guess she didn't know yellow means it's not focused heheh

-  -  -  -

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

-  -  -
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOUND THEM LOL............WOW dude amzing soles.....can i come join the party wow they look so soft mmmmmmmmm
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VEry sexy feet~~~~ Thanks for posting!! It's very cool she takes her own pics!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
VEry sexy feet~~~~ Thanks for posting!! It's very cool she takes her own pics!

thanks bud, yeah I love that she does it too, she take them quite abit for me like that [Wu]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some very very nice pics there Russell!!! thank your girl for me!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
some very very nice pics there Russell!!! thank your girl for me!!!

RPM

she said thanks, glad that someone likes them [Wink]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this one is precious!!!
http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91896_IMG_0869_123_904lo.JPG

gotta love the nail polish1!!
http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91846_IMG_0831_123_49lo.JPG

you're welcome lady! you're welcome!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine looking shots. I especially love the facing the camera soles shots. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! That first bathtub pic was off the hook.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just can't get enough of those sexy wrinkly soles.
[Drool]

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 6 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap!
LOVE those cummy wrinkled soles.
[Drool]
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1toes1obsessed1
Board Regular
Member # 28761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1toes1obsessed1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing shots. ive got some like that with my girlfriend and its all over her soles and red painted toes. i wish mine would go to sleep with it on her though.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links