Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Caribbean Cruise with lots of feet pics!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Caribbean Cruise with lots of feet pics!!!!!!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas..
Me and Angeline went on a 7 day Cruise. We made stops to San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turkes... I never in my life had a greater time. I took over 800 pics in total lmao! Me being single, i met and had fun with a 5 different women on the ship!! No, sex lol, i was just out fo feet!!!! lol..and 1 BJ lmao!!!

At one point angeline had her shoes on all day, got drunk and went back to her room on the ship and past out. I stayed out on the ship and didnt return to the room till the next morning where she was still sleep. She woke up when the door closed. I took her heels off and rubbed and smelled on her feet and never had i had any feet smell and taste that good!!!!!!

I met this lady who was 43 and her feet were just as cute as Angelines. That lady looked at my camera pics and before i could stop her, she saw foot pics on it. she asked me what was up with that so i straight up told her.She took it well.. She works for the Goverment, she wouldn't tell me what she did. she wouldn't take any pics with me BUTTTT after a 12am buffet we was on the top deck in the back of the ship layin on the lounge chairs, i got up and layed at the foot end of it and started rubbin her feet. after about 10 mins of that i built up the gutts to start biting and smelling them.. about a hour later lmao she was ready to go to her room. She told me her 20 year old daughter was in the room..Then she looked at me and told me Don't even think about it.. LMAO. I got to worship her feet one more time a few days later in the same spot, and she gave me something in return mmmm lol..
I have a lot of foot stories on that ship but too much to write, don't want to bore you all lol..Enjoy all the pics, im uploading about 30!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

-

--------------------

tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i can tell you had fun.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Hell yeah, i had a blaast!!

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! 800 pics!?!?! Your sitting on a goldmine! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun. [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born and raised on the island of St. Thomas
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holidays are always great places to catch feet.
Teh cruise must have had lots of great feet on board.

I would love to go back to the Turks.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, K! [Thumbs Up] Don't forget to post more, please...
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some different / nice foot shots there [Smile]

How crap does life on that boat look, all cramed together on th edeck, hung out like washing to dry, and even in the bar cases everywhere, a decent hotel with some space everytime for me [Smile] I am aware that cruises are a cheap holiday though, and glad you seem to have had fun [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks fellas glad you all liked the pics. Really had a blast!

Terri i guess it depends on whos eyes your looking through. i don't see it that way at all. You must not be a people person. i am. and dont forget it was a 7 day cruise, you really think the deck looked like that for 7 days straight?? thats a big ship, 10 floors, gambling, many bars everywhere,, i can go on and on. there was times the back deck was nearly empty..The front deck is just as big too..
Cheap vacation????? stopped at 3 countries for almost a whole day. free food 24/7, bands ,gambling, singing, dance clubs, i can go on..
A Hotel room, in one city,, NAH not for me.. Glad ya liked the pics..

--------------------

reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stopped in two countries....The USA and Grand Turkes...

Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands and San Juan, Puerto Rico, is The USA; everyone in these two places are American Citizens.

Virgin Islands: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Virgin_Islands

Puerto Rico:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links