Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Fiance Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Fiance Feet
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics.
As most of you know, I'm a HUGE fan of sleeping feet [Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking flawless
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
fucking flawless

Thanks man.

I honestly feel that these pics that I post here do NOT do them justice. Granted, I don't have the greatest camera in the world...It's not some top of the line job but her feet, in person, absolutely ROCK and for someone who was just introduced to this foot fetish stuff only a few weeks ago, she absolutely is digging it and is learning how to use them quickly [Smile]

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got some great shots here - lot of sole in those pictures! [Smile]

Question... she's your fiance but she only just was introduced to your foot fetish -- before or after you asked her to marry you? Curious minds would like to know...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
You've got some great shots here - lot of sole in those pictures! [Smile]

Question... she's your fiance but she only just was introduced to your foot fetish -- before or after you asked her to marry you? Curious minds would like to know...

It was before I asked her to marry me [Smile]

I didnt tell her about it right away. I've never made a practice out of telling dates that information so soon. Im not really sure why. I think maybe it's the PERCEPTION that the general public has of that type of thing without really knowing too much about it. I like to let them get to know my life away from that fetish. Like my personality, how I am with my kids that I've raised by myself for years. I am a good dude, a GREAT dad and like to think that I am a good boyfriend/husband/partner. However ya wanna put it. I then kind of ease into the foot topic and it usually works out really well that way. For me anyway [Smile]

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice soles! The pictures where she is wearing flip flops really get to me...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
She has very nice soles! The pictures where she is wearing flip flops really get to me...

Thanks pal

I friggin LOVE flip flops and this gal ROCKS them WELL! That leather pair she has on is absolutely a gorgeous pair of flips

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, and her feet are spectacular. I am a huge soleman Myself, and hers are lovely. Her toes are very sexy, and yes indeed...she looks great in flips. Love all the sole poses the best. Great pics, and post.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And the money shot....Nice!!!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Congratulations, and her feet are spectacular. I am a huge soleman Myself, and hers are lovely. Her toes are very sexy, and yes indeed...she looks great in flips. Love all the sole poses the best. Great pics, and post.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And the money shot....Nice!!!

[Big Grin]
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on this post, the whole world knows two things about you:

1) Your fiancee has fabulously sexy and gorgeous feet.

2) You really should tidy up your room a bit.

Please pardon me for this...the thought just made me laugh.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Based on this post, the whole world knows two things about you:

1) Your fiancee has fabulously sexy and gorgeous feet.

2) You really should tidy up your room a bit.

Please pardon me for this...the thought just made me laugh.

[Laugh]

pardon me. we're in the middle of remodeling this whole house [Nana]

toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i lover her soles covered with your cum [Smile]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links