Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toe cleavage anyone? **Updated 4/27/08** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe cleavage anyone? **Updated 4/27/08**
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's stunning, her feet are so elegant in those pumps and the toe cleavage ever so dainty and lady like. I'd love to see her dangle, I might just check out that link. [Drool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thatonemexican11:
daaammmmnnn what size shoe is she?!?! i love her sexy long toes!!

Her sexy feet wear a size 10 shoe...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
She's stunning, her feet are so elegant in those pumps and the toe cleavage ever so dainty and lady like. I'd love to see her dangle, I might just check out that link. [Drool]

here you go...  -
Now go click on that link!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
swaaaeeeeeettttt!!! love the toe-cleavage. really nice memory provoking!!!! must have a lovely and sexy scent!

RPM

Indeed it did RPM, indeed it did...!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great pics! Denise is really cute, and the French pedi only adds to her sexiness.

I told her when she got her pedi to get the French tips, one of my favorites, I thought she looks stunning... [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great pics! Denise is really cute, and the French pedi only adds to her sexiness.

I told her when she got her pedi to get the French tips, one of my favorites, I thought she looks stunning... [Drool]
*Excellent* advice, my friend!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving to cleavage, loving the long toes too!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today.. saw the best toecleavage at work ever!!! no cell pone policy in full effect.. so i couldn't take pics.. it would ahve gone with this thread so well!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing legs, feet and toes

yum

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links