Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some a-amazing pics.. great creativity going on!!! such a sweet lady who knows what the boys want! thanks for the shoeplay pics.. the rose and soles... and a great self-portrait of sole!!!! i'm lovin' it. even if i have got to stop for a few brief moments... i still do to enjoy.. now off to work i go

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover14:
not sure how i missed this post
but you have some amazing feet

Why thank you footlover....I'll be posting a new one pretty soon. Hope you'll keep me in mind and let me know what you think.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Is anyone hungry? I'm serving feet tonight!

-  -

With a little leg on the side!

only thing i can say is..... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that covers alot! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one picture makes you look like a giantess with your foot pointed to the fan.lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
The one picture makes you look like a giantess with your foot pointed to the fan.lol

-

A giantess? It might be good to have very large feet in order to keep my foot slaves in line! [Smile] Although most of them are quite enchanting and need very little discipline!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will not be problem.lol

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lord. You're feet are just too gorgeous! Wow...

it seem's like your feet get cold alot....do they? Are they cold now? I'm a huge fan of cold feet. lol

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Rambo:
My lord. You're feet are just too gorgeous! Wow...

it seem's like your feet get cold alot....do they? Are they cold now? I'm a huge fan of cold feet. lol

What makes you think my feet get cold alot? It depends on the weather of course, but I must admit it says it's 70 degrees in my house but my feet are a little chilly right now.

Just doesn't seem right to be commenting on Wu's and have my feet all bundled up! [Smile]

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

I would like to warm them up. Oops.lol

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So would I! [Wink]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Such chivalry to want to take care of my chilly toes and soles!

I am most appreciative. [Smile]

--------------------

Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pics say it all. Feet have a more creamier skin tone when they're cold. =)

You should post pictures of your feet cold =) That would be sooo great! haha

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to see your tongue on thoose toes
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yet another incredible post! What can I say that hasn't been said already? Simply gorgeous!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links