Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brooke's Legs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Brooke's Legs
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the last pic! So sexy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXIMVS
Board Regular
Member # 15545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXIMVS   Email MAXIMVS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg im bout to blow a load looking at these pics
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream girl! wow Brooke, you're smoking hot....
[Drool] [Mmm] [Love]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh to be young again. LOL

Brooke, you definitely have gorgeous legs and you know how to work it! Nice pics.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cha
Board Regular
Member # 25260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you r perfect
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacki
Board Regular
Member # 17356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beyond perfect. Thank you

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY FUK!! [Eek!] Awesome [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just dont know wat to say its left me speachless
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke- we should go shoe shopping together! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll bring the camera!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Brooke- we should go shoe shopping together! lol

Sounds like fun... But my bf will want to come.... lol

He thinks shoe shoping is a spectator sport

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha!! spectator sport.. good one!!!! now that i've laughed.. i will admit.. i rather go myself alone shop for shoes for my wife than have her come along.. mainly because i do it faster and she just giggles in the sexiest ways when she sees the shoe I bought! and gets all excited.

when she's with me.. she's like a kid in a candy store.. she wants candy, but can't figure which one.. and ends up with nothing.. and rarely tries anything!!! and that takes a long time too.

however... i'll go with you bf only with my camera.. that would make it a spectator sport.. if not.. i'll take pics alongside him of the end result.

RPM

p.s. in a perfect world... I'd so go with your bf to watch you shop for shoes.. and take pics to post here (with his approval of course)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links