Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Luna poses her legs and feet for boyfriend and fellow fetishists.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luna poses her legs and feet for boyfriend and fellow fetishists.
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All hail, my fellow fetishists and lovely ladies of this board. It is with pride and joy that I present to you the feet of my girlfiend, lover, companion and partner in crime and passion. Cheers to Babeflover for his kick in the butt yesterday, but seriously folks, this story has been a year in the making and I feel giddy like a schoolboy!

Funny thing is that I discovered that she is actually a member of this forum, you might have noticed posts by a girl called Luna...I found out by accident, as she was uploading these pics (couldn't do that myself if me life depended on it, I'm a digital dinosaur) that she logged on under her own name in stead of mine. (doctor, I have no authority over my wife!) [Big Grin]

Anyway, enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude!!! wicked cool!! those toes are so precious looking!!! very sexy.. now the kicker for me.. you recently found out by accident she has her own account here!!! amazing!!!!!

well thank you both!! that is amazing. very lovely shots!!! and I will be on a lookout for more such pics.. well done!!

Luna, thank you!!! J.J..... you da man1

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, what size feet is she? I guess a uk 4 so US 6?

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
All hail, my fellow fetishists and lovely ladies of this board. It is with pride and joy that I present to you the feet of my girlfiend, lover, companion and partner in crime and passion. Cheers to Babeflover for his kick in the butt yesterday, but seriously folks, this story has been a year in the making and I feel giddy like a schoolboy!

Funny thing is that I discovered that she is actually a member of this forum, you might have noticed posts by a girl called Luna...I found out by accident, as she was uploading these pics (couldn't do that myself if me life depended on it, I'm a digital dinosaur) that she logged on under her own name in stead of mine. (doctor, I have no authority over my wife!) [Big Grin]

Anyway, enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

you lucky, lucky bastard [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are quite sexy, and I love the size of them too. Her soles look so smooth, and hot. You are indeed fortunate and much congratulations on your beautiful woman being so into this world of sexy feet. Her toes look just as sexy, and her feet over all are so hot. I look forward to more pics and posts, and enjoy all of this as much as you can.

What size are her lovely feet?

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Her body and her legs look just as sexy, too.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for your lovely comments lads and lassies. I'm never too good with numbers but I think she shoes a French 37 wich would be US 6. (Terri, you are an expert indeed! [Thumbs Up] )

We're taking some more pics as soon as the next pedicure is done. Meanwhile I'm off to see if lots of people gave hear to Babeflovers request (mmm so many feet and so little time. [Big Grin] ).

Cheers!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you J.J. and thanks Luna. My wife still remains a little shy in this area and I won't push her beyond where she is comfortable. I think if she would come on here with me she would see what a great, friendly and welcoming community we have here. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.J. that is so awesome! I wish you and luna many many happy foot dreams come true!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
shoes a French 37 wich would be US 6. (Terri, you are an expert indeed!

[Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you liked the pics, we'll keep more coming. thanx for your comments.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely poses on the wall and some super sole shots... Thanx for sharing my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous soles and toes!!! Perefectly shaped in my opinion!! Would LOVE to see more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow picture #4 is a sight to behold! Love those smooth sexy soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet indeed. Really nice toes!

[Mmm]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is great
hope to see more

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links