Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new red pedicure and new shoes :-) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: new red pedicure and new shoes :-)
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my girlfriends new pedicure and the latest pair of shoes that i bought her...

and as always, comments are welcome...thanks...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some more... [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pedi, love her toes and soles, very good choice in shoe's too, keep them coming [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet.

She seriously needs to watch her shoes though, she has got some serious Bunions in the making (check pic 8)

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

are you sure? because she says these shoes are really comfortable and she wears flip flops 70% of the time anyway...
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously nice pics!!!! love the whole set.. and as a heel fan.. am well pleased (not like that matters to the quality of post)

but i like it! and you say she's in flipflops 70% of the time.. comfy is king for her.

now.. after much review.. i thought the same initially like Terri.. i refer back to the very first pic.

because of the way her toes are shaped.. they will appear like bunions in the making in those shoes. as seen in pic 8.

her toes reminds me of a school friend. her toes had that 'curve' going.. but she has no family history of bunions (they're more genetic than shoe wear... learned that from a colleague who wants surger for hers).

if the shoes were putting that 'inward' pressure, she'd not feel comfy in those shoes.. all the folks i know with bunions or bunions in the making will tell you.. they're very sensitive to when shoes put pressure on their toe and avoid such shoes with a passion.. becuase it hurts a lot when you walk in such shoes.

so.. if she's in flipflops 70% of the time. and when in heels... she's not standing all day.. you're good to go.

just my opinion.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and damn do you her sexy feet look good!! Love her pedicure and polish color. Love, love love her sexy soles, too....the sole scrunching, so money!!!

Her sexy shoes look hot, and love the last pic of her standing up on her toes showing off her sexy soles, too. Great post and sexy pics!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
but i like it! and you say she's in flipflops 70% of the time.. comfy is king for her.

thanks for the headsup though guys...

but yeah, she loves flip-flops so much, that if anything is remotely uncomfortable, she wont wear them...

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good move on her part! though that can be hard on a heel lover. but smart on her part! please pass on my compliments to her. she really looks hot with the red nail polish! it's a great lovely set!

RPM

p.s. based on what you said.. i'd not worry.. but i'm not you so i'm not going to tell you how to feel... but again.. great set! i like it!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

yeah, im more of a flip-flop, sandal type of guy...but the more i see her in heels, the more i like them [Smile]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

that is a trend i'm going to enjoy (picture wise!)

RPM

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics. Very sexy feet. I love the pic of her dangling her shoe. Need more of those.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man .... those are great I love the polish and the shoes too ... delicious ..thank you both

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My oh my. Your girlfriend has very sexy toes. The red polish suits her very well! Thanks
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots!!! Thanks again!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links