Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Library Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Library Feet
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went downtown yesterday and decided to bring my camera. This is the first time I've done this so the pics didn't come out as good as I'd had hoped. I had to delete about a half a dozen or so because they were either blurry due to movement or zoomed in to much. These were all taken at the public library downtown.

I had several of this woman but unfortunately this was the only good one.
 -

I'm surprised I didn't get caught taking these two shots because because I was standing at the end of the book aisle and right to my left was the librarian's desk and she was there helping a client. The woman herself was sitting somewhat sideways and I'm sure she could see me out of the corner of her eye.
 -  -

This girl was sitting with her boyfriend so I'm glad I didn't get caught taking this shot. [Laugh]
 -

[ May 17, 2008, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: footspy ]

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is a bit older than the other ones, I'd say in her 60's, but I couldn't help myself. I thought she had some pretty decent looking feet and where she was sitting it was so easy for me to snap away without getting caught.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

I was sitting down going through a magazine when I saw this next one come in. She sat down at a catalogue computer and I noticed that she had flip flops on. I didn't try taking any shots right there because I was in a very open area with lots of people around and somebody taking pictures in a library looks kinda of suspicious [Laugh] . I was hoping that she'd take the seat that the woman above had been sitting in before but I saw her go up the escalor to the second floor. I finished my magazine and went up. I saw her sitting at an internet computer but I didn't want to get right behind her because there was a book aisle there and it wouldn't look good so I got behind the aisle and crouched down to take these two shots. Luckily the librarians, there were now two, didn't see a thing or chose to ignore me.
 -  -

These last two I shot waiting for the light to change on my way home. I'm surprise I had the balls to take them because there were other people around and it was clear what I was doing, at least it would have been to a fellow foot brother.
 -  -

I've got a book I need to return on Tuesday and I think I'm going to go back to the library downtown to return it so I can get some more shots instead of going to the one near where I live because it's practically impossible to get any good shots there. Sure the one near my house is only a 12 minute walk and the big one downtown is about a 40-45 minute walk but it's well worth it.

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Oh and I forgot to mention but these are big pics. Each file is either just under or just over 3 MB's. I took them using a 7.2 megapixel digital camera from Sony. They didn't come out as I had hoped, except for the outdoor one, but that's probably due to the fact that natural light would have been best even though it was pretty bright in there. I fiddled with the settings and found a setting that has better light when not using the flash so I set it to that one and hopefully the shots will out better next time.
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

bump
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss this thread? Great pics Footspy! Dude..how you didn't get caught I do not know..do you have a backup line if someone does catch you? I don't read books I take pics of books? [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots, man. Just be careful not to get caught.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
How did I miss this thread? Great pics Footspy! Dude..how you didn't get caught I do not know..do you have a backup line if someone does catch you? I don't read books I take pics of books? [Laugh]

[Laugh] I don't have a back-up line but this particular library is pretty big, 3 floors, so I figure if I do get caught I can always run and hide somewhere until the heat dies down. [Laugh] I do try and be careful though so I make sure that there's no one around and that the subject can't see me. The second and third shots were just too good to pass up though and were worth the risk.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!! Luv the candids... you da man [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome candids

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job man!

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

I decided to go back to the library downtown last week but it was a bad day. They were particularly busy because they were closed the day before due to it being a holiday here and although they were pretty busy it was mostly men I saw so no great opportunities. I did see a few but didn't get any good chances to shoot them.

This first one I got the next street over from mine. I guess I just got lucky. This woman is in her forties I'd say and is middle eastern.

-

These next two are also mature ladies and I shot these two walking around downtown.

-  -

These last two are of an Indian woman, probably in her forties as well. She was sitting with her husband.

-
 -

Unfortunately that's all I got that day. [Cry]

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

I had to return a book on Wednesday so I decided to go to the library near where I live instead of going all the way downtown. I managed to snap a few good shots while I was there.

This first woman is in her 20's I'd say.

-  -

This woman is probably in her late forties and works at the library, although I can't remember seeing her there before. She was probably picking up some hours there since one of the downtown branches are closed for repairs.

-  -
 -  -

I wanted to snap a few more but the batteries died.

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

I went back to the big library downtown yesterday but on my way there I decided to stop off at this big chain bookstore downtown first to see if I could get any good shots. I certainly did.

-  -

This next is in her forties I'd say.

-

This woman is probably in her her sixties but I she had some nice looking feet and she was wearing thong sandals which always do it for me. I wish I could of gotten more shots of her. I had tried to get a really good close-up by crouching down next to her and pretending to look at a book. I had put my camera on the ground next to me while it was inches from her feet unfortunately I accidently hit the power button instead of the button to take a pic.

-  -

That's all I managed to get there because I almost got busted by security. I guess they must of seen me on the security monitors.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links