Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Brooke*
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke and her friend went to get a pedicure yesterday as they each do once a week!! Brooke asked her why she gets pedicures so often and she said "My boyfriend has a foot fetish" and Brooke was like "OMG so does mine" Hopefully we will have an update with both of them soon.

Here is a pic they took and sent to me while I was at work............ Sry about the quality it was taken with a blackberry.
 -

[ May 20, 2008, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: *Brooke* ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, and I have no words!! That is so amazing, and such a great story with endless possibilities, wow!

Their sexy feet look so sexy, and love the pedicures, too. Brooke is so so sexy, and her girlfriends feet look hot too. Fantastic!

I hope you indeed are able to keep us updated with pics and many stories of the sexy feet swapping and teasing.

You are indeed fortunate, Brooke's BF.

Great post, and love the pic.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"OMG so does mine"

That is so cool. I wonder if your freinds boyfriend is on wus forum?

great pics love your toes nice pedicure keep posting

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhh, some people get to live out everyone else's fantasies. We are fortunate that you post the photos.

Brooke, thank you for being such a good sport about it. You have our respect and our fantasies.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toenails and feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats sweet!!!!!!! you lucky dawg!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet, and great story man!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great picture, the quality looks just fine from where I'm sitting!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke is on the bottome right? I think those are her feet they are nicer than her friends.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like there'll be some great photo opportunities coming up soon....

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Brooke is on the bottome right? I think those are her feet they are nicer than her friends.

Thank You for that sweet compliment!! And yes I am on the bottom!

Hope fully we will be able to shoot a set with both of us in it this weekend.. (after some cocktails)

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

-

This is the same girl from above. When I posted this orignaly people wanted to see her feet but I was to embarrased to ask. Little did I know she was giving footjobs to her boyfriend while we were doing the same.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just beautiful.. amazing really!!!! a new dimension of friendship just got hit!!! that is a beautiful thing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think those are her feet they are nicer than her friends"
I have to agree brooke has great toes, love to see more with the french pedicure.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i please request those flip flops and french pedi to appear in the "BEFORE & AFTER" thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links