Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet 2nd post (5-20-08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet 2nd post (5-20-08)
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to keep this thread going. I want to see some more. Her toes are super sexy and those soles, man I could lick those for hours.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Got to keep this thread going. I want to see some more. Her toes are super sexy and those soles, man I could lick those for hours.

lol
i know what ya mean man.

I see them everyday and I still get turned on while posting her pictures. [Woot]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent quality, are her feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it! love the first pic.. so casual.. so spontaneous looking.. yet.. all the great details of her foot are there!!

i know how much you love her feet! my wife doesn't understand how i can not get bored with her feet and love taking pics of them! how can you tire?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Excellent quality, are her feet ticklish?

they are EXTREMELY ticklish.
Unfortunately.....she absolutely HATES being tickled [Cry]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some advice.... Marry her.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Some advice.... Marry her.

[Laugh]
i guess you missed the initial post a month or so ago....
We are engaged and she will be my beautiful wife on June 21st. It's taken me a few marriages to get it right but I've got it right now and this is the one I was meant to be with
[Cheers]

soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The eleventh pic down is about the best scrunched sole shot i've ever seen!!! A+++
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by soleman72:
The eleventh pic down is about the best scrunched sole shot i've ever seen!!! A+++

ilove that one too [Smile] [Jerkoff]

thanks for the comment my friend!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links