Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *UPDATED PICS 06/20/08!* pics of my gf's size 7 feet! 19 y/o! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *UPDATED PICS 06/20/08!* pics of my gf's size 7 feet! 19 y/o!
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, i don't post my own original content up here often but my new girlfriend's feet are just amazing to me and i'm a pretty picky foot guy too. i had to share!!! she's real new to having her feet enjoyed, but i told if i posted pics she would definitely get some positive feedback on her toes and soles [Wink] let us know what you think! or if you have any ideas for more pics!!! btw, she's GORGEOUS head to toe, i will get more shots of all of her soon.

we might open a site or something if we can generate enough support [Wink]

-  -  -

[ June 20, 2008, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: ROCK STAR ]

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her feet are super-cute and those are well-done pics, too. Hope you guys keep up with the modeling.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third pic [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicky5:
Wow, her feet are super-cute and those are well-done pics, too. Hope you guys keep up with the modeling.

thanks dude, i have a pretty sweet digital camera and some photo saavy if we ever start taking more "serious content" for a site, pic sets, or vids or whatnot. she seems pretty pumped about becoming a "feet girl", so more modeling will come. keep an eye out!

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Third pic [Hump]

haha dude yes. that's EXACTLY why i took that shot...her soles are GREAT!

--------------------
<3 rock star

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet on your girl. You haven't posted on the forum for about a year too. Where've you been hanging out?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Nice feet on your girl. You haven't posted on the forum for about a year too. Where've you been hanging out?

my band's been keeping me pretty busy...and yeah i haven't even had a gf in a year haha, but really fell for this one. so i'm going to make a comeback now [Wink]

--------------------
<3 rock star

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some awesome soles and toes!!! Congrats and thanks for posting!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes....thanks for posting. Would be nice to see her face.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Thanks for the peek!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has awesome feet, ROCKSTAR. I love her soles. Thanks, bud!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

sweet!! im glad you guys dig...especially you Hal, if i ran a feet site it would pretty much be a replica of the fantastic work you do. my gf digs your clips4sale store too...shes all like "aww! i wanna pop balloons!". hehehe

i will totally post a face shot soon. she actually looks like a girl that might be on toes-in-action!

--------------------
<3 rock star

footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky guy your girl has really cute feet. Do you have pics of her in flipflops??
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

quote:
Originally posted by footboy06:
You lucky guy your girl has really cute feet. Do you have pics of her in flipflops??

not yet [Wink] but i will! she loves flip flops.

--------------------
<3 rock star

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice post. Your gf has pretty feet.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links