Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Girlfriends Feet
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 6 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
These are pictures of my 27 year old girlfriends toes, she is stunning and very kinky. She knows I love her feet but i say hers are the only ones i look at.
She always has her toe nails painted (usually Black) She is growing them at the moment and is going to get false toe nails next week.
She loves wearing stockings or tights mainly around the house when were getting it on.
She loves giving me footjobs, getting her toes sucked and me cumming on her toes.
Hope you like the pics had to crop some because I was getting a foot job at the time please let me know what you think.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

-  -  -  -
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice polish choice for her long boney toes...
beautiful feet

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very stunning pics justin. Your a lucky man! hope you post somemore sometime soon

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Hello thanks for your comments, Shes on holiday for aweek so as soon as she gets back I will be taking some new pictures straight away.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see some of those gorgeous soles! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, I second that! Wonderful set of pics Justin, I'll be lookin out for more.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bro!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks justin. Can we have them stockings off and get the full effect of the black polish?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

no problem guys Ill get some as soon as she comes back (Next money) :-( but they will be nice and tanned :-) cant wait I have more but they were taken off my phone so the quality isnt very good im afraid
emmabrown1978
Board Regular
Member # 27629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmabrown1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh sexy feet is that cock circumcised that you have edited out?? Can you send the unedited ones please?? x
Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Justin those are nice feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links