Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gina Carano (EliteXC Fighter) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gina Carano (EliteXC Fighter)
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh-my-fucking GOD!!!! She is smoking!!! And being a fighter you know those sweaty piggies are funky 24/7!!! She is gorgeous!!! You know there has to be more foot photos of her all over the net. Help me find more guys!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9275090@N03/2098838112/sizes/o/

And a video introducing her... Some foot action included.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ivBjKVKkRhI

BTW, Sshe headlines(along with kimbo slice) a fight on CBS tonight @ 9:00 pm.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fighting tonight on CBS. Might get to see some nice shots of her feet. I saw some the last time she fought.

Edit: Didn't realize at the bottom you stated the fight was tonight.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crush from "American Gladiators" Hell Yeah!!
She is a freak of nature. A good one...
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Awesome, She was Rockin' A Super Hot Toe Point when Holding Guard early in her fight tonight, and man did she take care of Business. This Woman is Awesome!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to lick her soles! i've been following her rise for years. have always had a thing for her feets [Big Grin]

and would love to get kicked in the face by her full force repeatedly, if only there was a way to not feel the pain and also not be injured by the blows. ah, we need scientists to build such a possibility.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
would love to lick her soles!

After me [Bump] ..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few more pics of Gina, (first 2 work for free)

http://www.hitwgang.com/content/c/carano_gina/gina_carano.htm

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't agree more Tyler! It would be soooooooo hot to take a beating from her. Kicked in the face, fuck, anywhere, by a gorgous real life professional ass kicker like Gina Carano would be a dream come true. If I ever find myself in a coma, I pray to God it was a beating from Miss Carano that induced it.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are two pics of Gina Carano's feet..

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember those feet are constantly walking around on mats used by god knows how many men

fungus breeding grounds

pretty girl but something about a girl that likes to fight and could possibly kick my ass is a major turn off

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She beat that girl's ass last night! She's my favorite American Gladiator too, so sexy.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be knocked the hell out by these feet. I went to watch the match Saturday night at a friend's house but his satellite got knocked out lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
but something about a girl that likes to fight and could possibly kick my ass is a major turn off

hmmm, maybe ur intimidated by confident women or women of higher status. let's hope she never catches you with your pants down in a ladies restroom [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
but something about a girl that likes to fight and could possibly kick my ass is a major turn off

hmmm, maybe ur intimidated by confident women or women of higher status. let's hope she never catches you with your pants down in a ladies restroom [Wink]
i don't think of women that fight in a cage as confident, i think of them as masculine women that are probably lesbos, the female eqivalent to a guy that tap dances for a living

i like a girl to be a girl, i don't think that makes me intimidated

and they aren't of higher status either, most mma fighters don't make that much money

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't follow any of the fight sports or wrestling or anything like that so I've never heard of her before. Nevertheless, she is a very good looking woman and has some very sexy looking feet. I'll be keeping an eye out for her.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links