Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » hot new pics of my gf's feet (close up) getting messy with polish. (must see) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hot new pics of my gf's feet (close up) getting messy with polish. (must see)
internalaffairs232
Board Regular
Member # 22524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for internalaffairs232   Email internalaffairs232   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, looks fantastic man!
youre a very lucky guy

Posts: 20 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW she has some sweet feet and a great body thanks for sharing
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I wasn't in my office, *I would jack off to her at least 5 times, back to back*.

When I opened this thread, I thought it was gona be another one of those "my gf has sexy feet look.." and sometimes its just the boyfriend who thinks that. But I'm so glad I opened this thread.

Plz tell her She HAS some of the sexiest feet I've seen in my life. I mean her Toes are perfect, arches very nice, and overall her feet are just sexy that would make a guy cum in his pants just being close enough to them. How do you contain yourself? Lucky man!

Plz tell her to shoot full body poses. Loved the Jeans & Feet things. She can hide her face, but don't cut it off the photo. We'd like to see more of her FULL body shots (feet showing). I'm sure she's got Flip Flops, plz shoot some in Flip flops or heels...

Oh by the way, I'd love to scrape off the edges of her toe nails, where the nail polish is on the skin --- with my teeth... Muah...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some damn delicious pix man !!!!! thank you ... her soles look yummy ... an the rest of her body is outstanding !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari308il
Board Regular
Member # 29760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari308il   Email ferrari308il   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about some cum on those toes or soles?

--------------------
JB

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone, this is ms. booberry. just wanted to say thanks for all of your nice comments! if you have any photo requests please let me know.

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesssooome pics!!

Many thanks for sharing....sexy as hell [Big Grin]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links