Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Teal toes, thong sandals, a little bling (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Teal toes, thong sandals, a little bling
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile since I've actually painted my own toe nails and now I remember why! It's a pain in the #!@& [Laugh]

-  -  -

While waiting for the polish to try I took some sole shots... unfortunately I still had those toe spreaders on! LOL

-  -

I also apologize for the poor lighting! What's up with that?!?!?! [Confused]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I continued to photograph I was on the fence about whether I liked the color or not. It seemed so foreign to me. Sometimes it looked greenish ....
 -  -

and sometimes it looked more blue...
 -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well, I had to put my uncertainty aside and get ready to go dancing... as I tried to figure out what shoes I wanted to wear... it dawned on me! OMG I have the perfect pair of shoes for this polish!!!!
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh your feet look soo good with blue nails. I like it.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I danced the night away and when I came home I went right to bed.... shoes and all.... LOL
 -  -  -  -

And that's where I'm heading right now! Goodnight ladies and gentlemen! Sweet dreams!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the pics I injoyed them alot.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gawd..I am speechless, the colour looks fantastic on you~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like her screen name says....it doesn't matter what color those toes are, they will always look amazing!

you have some amazing feet!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Perfect Peds, those are my favorite of all. What poor lighting? That's what I call absolute perfection!! Nice job *kiss* I'll drop You a line in a couple of days, ok. Been workin' my ass off *sigh* Thanks so much for the awesome teal pics. So incredibly yummy - as usual!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Wonderful color on you and your soles look so soft! The color, the toe ring, the shoes, the anklet and sexy arches! Just simply perfect! Thank you.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS!! Those sole shots are making me weak! That color is hot!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. I love teal toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Stunning, beautiful...and I do love the color on your perfect peds, too! I love the behind the scenes pics as you paint your pretty toes, then show off your sexy feet as you prepare to go out and dance. Awesome!!

I love the last set...after you have come home, and now are so tired and maybe your sexy feet even ache and would love a foot massage. Sexy! My faves are the last two pics because it shows off your lovely self, and your sexy soles. The last one I could just see your sleepy feet with your sexy heels resting right next to them where you drifted off to sleep.

This is a fantastic set/post and I am still a huge fan.

Great post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's the poor sap that's subjected to photographing your gams for hours and hours? [Big Grin]

Not a big fan of blue, btw, but I very much like the length of your nails. Lots of women today could learn a lot from your non bitten-down look.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFULLLL !!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links