Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Teal toes, thong sandals, a little bling (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Teal toes, thong sandals, a little bling
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's toe-tally amazimg!!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
judging by the length of your threads... there is no risk of folks getting upset at you taking a little time and not remaining interested! speaks volume of your staying power and beauty!

RPM

p.s. just keep up the great work.. and your fans will be smitten every time! (so get the move on [Wink] )

OK OK - I'll get a move one! I just bought the new shoes... now I've got to figure out where to get new shots of them... When you're taking all your own pics it takes more time to plan and pose! [Smile]

But you sure know how to make a girl "git a move on" .... Guess I better come up with something to hold you over.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I certainly enjoyed this
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
well I certainly enjoyed this

[Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are such a beautiful goddess.. your pics give me so much pleasureeeee

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links