Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jade's Asian feet in my bed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jade's Asian feet in my bed
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
What the hell is she doing in your BED man, I mean if she's just what you called "a friend"?

Awesome looking feet.

Do us a favor and plz shoot full body shots. She can cover her face with her hair, or a pillow, but would love to see the entire body laying in YOUR bed, with feet showing, of course!!! A Request!!!!

You're in luck. I don't have a full body pic of her in my bed, but I do on my couch from last week. Here she is hiding from the camera.

-

Notice the french pedicure? You can see the boo boo's from her heels too. I was trying to get shots of her feet then but she wouldn't let me at that time.

And as far as the whole friend thing. It's a long story...and kind of personal too.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These soles are amazing and her pink toes are crazy sexy. Love the soles with the blue jeans shot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles! I love the pink polish too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM YUM YUM!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexual,ha,nice!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, she has amazingly soft looking soles, pretty feet overall!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy! i agree with perfectpeds, gr8 colour!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soft feet with pink polish

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One lucky guy nice soles

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lustforfeet
Board Regular
Member # 30841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lustforfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice..They look like they have a hint of stink between them gorgeous toes..thanks for ssharing..
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are some sexy ass soles!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her feet are sexy as hell!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wildstar
Board Regular
Member # 8094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Wildstar   Email The Wildstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! MOAR!!!!!! TY!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

I'll try to get more with her soon! Thanks guys.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links