Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of young wifes hot feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Pics of young wifes hot feet
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sexiest! i'm lovin these pics!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pictures!! A very sexy lady indeed! ;-)

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby2223
Board Regular
Member # 28451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobby2223   Email Bobby2223   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relieved myself several times looking at her feet and I don't intend to stop! I'd LOVE to ravage those feet. These pics are my current favorite whack off set. GORGEOUS!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums Miranda!

Here's hoping that you aren't getting inundated with PM's as I am sure we all would love to have you stick around for a while.

Guys, let's not scare her off okay? Thanks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had to push these back to the top of the list. [Smile]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're truly one lucky sonofagun to marry an ultra attractive woman with the sexiest set of arches. I can see her now in the front cover of Best High Arched Females. Keep up the BEST work!!!

[Wu]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, and nice feet, not so keen on the shoes

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Profeta^
Board Regular
Member # 15389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Profeta^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhm sensual toes and high arches..... what else?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow very nice feet. I llove how soft the soles look and I must agree with everyone elses comments here. please keep the great pics comming.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope there well be a lot more soles she has amazing soles damn i love them [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nicely done. I love the french pedi and it looks fantastic with those clear high heeled slides. Your shots are sexy without being sleazy and that's worth some applause!

Welcome to the forum Miranda (oh and of course, Mr. Smith!)

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! im just speechless, i just love the pedi on her toes

and i love the way her toes are shaped

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emptyoutreload
Board Regular
Member # 1887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emptyoutreload   Email emptyoutreload       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa.

I applaud you, sir.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote some of my younger friends: "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Actually I wasn't talking at the time I came to this thread but, if I had been, those photos would have been what I was talking about.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links