Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Updated toeprints! Requested pink polish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Updated toeprints! Requested pink polish
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok as requested here is some pink polish one of your brethren requested hope you like it!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 14, 2008, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a very sexy shoe you got there.. nice meshing/netting... works nicely with the sun and pink polish!

the third with the anklet.. nice touch!!! great pose with it too!

funny.. the first hosed pic.. i just sent you a PM for that exact pose!!! i should have come here first!!! very nicely done. cool!

the last hosed pic.. nice play on the sun there. i wouldn't have thought of that shot.. but nice! i like it!

very creative set.. keep them coming

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woooooooow its very hot and daman sexy . i want to see your feet with white pantyhose and u wear golden anklet . plz could u make that happend for me
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pink looks great on you!! Love it!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys!

rpm see im JUST that damn good! lol

TT thanks so much! love the compliments from the guys but it's different when you get one from a woman...you know it't true!

Hagan...well i can make the white hose happen but i don't own a gold anklet just the silver one. let me see what i can do for you.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos Ophillia! Nicely done. I like the color polish. You are so good to still do hose pics for these wonderful members. I only wear hose in the cold weather... this time of year it's all bare!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning pics. I am partial to the hose pics, but that pic with the toe ring kicks ass. Thank you for the pics, they are amazing.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the last pic.

Seeing the sun shine through the spaces of you stockinged toes is SOOOOOOOOO damn sexy!!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Kudos Ophillia! Nicely done. I like the color polish. You are so good to still do hose pics for these wonderful members. I only wear hose in the cold weather... this time of year it's all bare!

[Cry] [Cry]

Ophillia... hum.. if you're that good, you know what i'm going to ask for next then;)

RPM

p.s Perfectpeds.... what can I say... [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious. What are you asking for RPM? lol Heels? lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

hey....?!?! should Ophillia be asking me this? and guessing? and me figuring if she's just that good? lol!!!!

RPM

--------------------

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so very very hot! i love pink toes....and your pink toes are extra hot!you have such sexy feet....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the color, love the poses, love the feet!!!!! [Smile] Hose looks sexy. Pics 4, 5, and 6
are my favs. Another super job as always, Ophillia!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

TY TY! it's always nice to wake up to compliments!

FF i finally found a toe ring that is comfortable. i've hinted to hubby that is what i want for my birthday a fitted one so we shall see.

Footgirl...can't be heels i just sent him some so i am gonna guess hose IN heels! am i right RPM?

LPT glad you like the pink! [Wink]

Doug as always love your compliments..are you into hose as well?

PP i think your breaking RPM heart girl! lol i don't mind throwing on some hose now and then for the guys. i don't mind bare so much now either because i have a lil color on my feet since i burned them! i don't remember who posted it but a woman here said that the trick to wearing pale colors is a tan i have to agree with her.

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links