Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Updated toeprints! Requested pink polish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Updated toeprints! Requested pink polish
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness gracious Ophillia that happens to be my all time favorite shade of pink. Its very pretty and the pearl adds a wonderful shimmer to it. Mmmmm, delightful indeed. Thank you for those very satisfying pictures.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon the lateness of My reply to your sexy pics of your hot feet...Wow, love the third pic you have here. So sexy! Your toes look so cute, and I second what has already been said here....love the pink polish on your pretty toes.

And the hose pics...Well done! Very hot. You are indeed a welcome addition to this community. Can't wait to see more of your soft soles, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] thanks guys for your nice comments. always makes me smile~

Brit glad you liked the color its kinda light for me but i like it.

FB and 2swift thanks guys! 2swift your comment made me blush! i will get some more pics of my soles. i am apprehensive because it's summertime and wear my sandals and flip flops more and my feet don't look as soft. if yall don't mind i guess i don't either!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely pictures miss.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."and my feet don't look as soft."
Comment by Ophillia

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I love some roughness on the feet.
Too smooth, too soft, no color, no character, no smell- all add up to boredom to me. [Roll Eyes]
Just give 'em to us the way they are. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] ok

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Footgirl...can't be heels i just sent him some so i am gonna guess hose IN heels! am i right RPM?
now we're in the right track [Wink]

quote:
PP i think your breaking RPM heart girl!
broken or not.. i'm still going to stick around.. winter always follows fall.. right after summer!hose are coming back!!!!!

again.. thanks for the endulgence!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

OKOK They are coming my friend they are on my list of shots to do before i change colors. quick question and this is not my bag but i know some of the fellas here dig em but i have a pair of sandals i am getting ready to pitch they have some awesome toeprints. should i post a pic of that?

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:
Footgirl...can't be heels i just sent him some so i am gonna guess hose IN heels! am i right RPM?
now we're in the right track [Wink]

quote:
PP i think your breaking RPM heart girl!
broken or not.. i'm still going to stick around.. winter always follows fall.. right after summer!hose are coming back!!!!!

again.. thanks for the endulgence!

RPM

RPM -- you know eventually you always get what you ask for... I think my next post will give you 1/2 of what you like LOL

Ophillia - you're doing a great job girl! Oh and your question about the sandals that you're thinking of ditching with toe prints..... maybe someone will want to BUY them from you.

And I agree about the "tan" -- I for one love being tanned.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia, to answer your question, I do like hose at times, but I prefer and love your feet bare...MMMMMMM!!!! [Smile]
Gotta have a clear view of your yummy toes!!! [Smile]
lol

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

YES !! Show the awesome toe-printed sandals !! [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

OK for FJB! i took this pic when my toes were blue DUH but the toeprints are pretty apparent. enjoy!

-

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links