Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful bare feet on the patio in the afternoon!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beautiful bare feet on the patio in the afternoon!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just shot a few pics of the missus just a little while ago while we were in the back yard. She's been doing a lot of barefootin' in the warmer weather so there are a few rough spots on her toes at the moment. Fresh pedicure is on the way though! Also check our clipstore for the recently added "Footjob Cumshot Compilation 10" clip.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayem! That is such a sexy set of pics, thanx man (and her too). Her soles look so beautiful, I'd love to cover those with kisses, absolutely gorgeous!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, I can't stay away, I've got company sleeping in this room but if I hadn't I would pray to your Goddess long distance! It don't generally make me horny to watch pics on the net but she is just amazing, sigh...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice...sun + bare feet are the best combination ever.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon - life is meant to be lived to it's fullest - so really - a few rough spots here and there are no big deal -- besides if women never had rough spots, there'd be no such thing as pedicures and that would make me very sad!

I love seeing all the outdoor takes now. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I ever realized how absolutely, fucking-fantastic your wife's feet truly are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW ! [Eek!]

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics bro! I'm a big fan of her soles and this set proves it! [Big Grin]
P.S You have a trampoline!!! I'd be on that thing everyday! [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures! Her soles look really hot!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Great pics bro! I'm a big fan of her soles and this set proves it! [Big Grin]
P.S You have a trampoline!!! I'd be on that thing everyday! [Tongue]

If I was 20 years younger that might be the case too. I leave it for my 11 year old! [Big Grin]

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set, and I love those casual and relaxing moments...the kind where your lady is not posing, but simply relaxing and being herself. In moments like this is when your lady's feet can look the best. Her soles look great, and as perfectpeds stated...a few "rough spots" never hurt anyone. They only add to her sexy feet. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't spend alot of time writing comments about pics, unless they're unusually erotic. And these pics are. I met a lady a couple of years ago, one thing led to another and now I'm a wanna-be slave to her feet. Her feet were not badly calloused, but even after having a salon pedicure, they still needed work. Now, she and I get together at least once each week, I pamper her feet (Pretty Feet makes a super exfoliating cream), pay for most of her pedicures, and am rewarded by being able to worship her feet in any way I want, even to cumming on them. I have taken quite a few pics of them, mostly in flip flops and will post some when I can figured out just how to do it. Will be opening a Yahoo Club in the next day or two with my original pics of several of the foot ladies in my life, one with size 5 feet, and my latest from last weekend, who wears a 4. Got 4 rolls of her, sexy little feet, by the way, her big (BIG?????)toes are calloused, and after seeing your lady's pics, the callouses are sort of sensuous-looking!!!! Thanks for posting the pics...Jim Get some Pretty Feet for those pretty feet!!!LOL
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm... So Ladae, How do you keep em clean [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great set of soles, LD, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links