Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Locked Ankles = Sole Flexing & Mutilated Noggin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Locked Ankles = Sole Flexing & Mutilated Noggin
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'5", size 8, Sunfire has got great soles & legs. She squeezes my head beyond belief, even after the times I tap out or give. You can tell by her sexy sinnister smile that she loves to use her legs and feet to squeeze a man's head until he's beyond dizzy.

I literally had headaches and vision problems for more than two weeks after this session since she squeezed me so freakin hard without mercy! Her strong inner thighs are capable of a tremendous amount of force being applied when she locks her feet. And boys, lemme tellya, if you don't tap out, it's lights out! There were times where she used all her might on me [Big Grin]

How long could you maintain a hard-on while going through this?

-  -  -

There's no feeling quite like having your head engulfed between a pair of beautiful massive legs that could make you retarded for life if she wanted.

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky fucker!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not good enough... You're still alive [Nana]

Wow, soles are [Mmm] .... NICE [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work tyler as always!!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent clip. Part of me wants to trade places with you, but the other part is a little frightened after seeing the look on your face. Her soles look sweet. Did you get a chance to lick/kiss her feet?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definedly a gorgeous lass and seems to really enjoy chasing your breath out of you, excellent vid!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Did you get a chance to lick/kiss her feet?

yeah, i kissed and licked her feet quite a bit, but there was especially one point where i was licking her soles with the most perfect view of her ass and I sooooo wanted to just lick that ass too, but did not. probably smart move on my part though as she might've killed me with those thighs again, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links