Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miranda's new red shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miranda's new red shoes
Miranda & Mr Smith
Board Regular
Member # 30888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miranda & Mr Smith   Email Miranda & Mr Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
It's a good thing we're not neighbors! I'd be begging to borrow your wife's shoes all the time!

I will also add that her french ped looks great and her feet look well cared for.

Love love love the shoes though! Damn!

I like to take good care of my feet.

Thanks for the compliments. I bought the shoes on the weekend and love them! [Tongue] I have quite a collection of shoes, can't resits! [Big Grin]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
The shoes are nice but I MUCH prefer those sexy feet bare!

Exactly!!!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, stellar, stunning, perfect! I really really really want to se more pics of those feet for sure. I am also a huge high heel fan so for me it was over the top perfect.

So is it Miranda posting these pics, or Mr Smith? Either way they made my day. [Smile]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shoes, love the pic of her soles up close!
Fantastic, keep up the good work, I'd love to see more of her.

Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots! She has quite the high arches!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute shoes. I bet they'll smell nice coming out of them after she's broken them in and worn them a bit too. Love her soles. Awesome stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
WOW!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I second that.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, man! The first and the last shot just overwhelmed me. Her sexy arches shown while dangling her shoe and her amazing soles are gorgeous.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a winner!!!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
We have a winner!!!!!!

Absolutely agree! [Big Grin] Looking forward to seeing more photos. Your definitely my favorite woman here on the forum. [Big Grin]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so yummy
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lovin the pedicure and sexy soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those high heels are so sexy! Love the French tips as well!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links