Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet MEGA LOAD!! (6-15-08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet MEGA LOAD!! (6-15-08)
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow small wee wee
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
wow small wee wee

nope. just a big gut covering it up [Wink]

thanks for the intelligent comment [Cheers]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree !! [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tons of pics of someone having tons of fun.. cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another beautiful set of pics Nomoscott, your wife is gorgeous and her feet look soooo soft and inviting, I hope she reads all these comments so she'll know that she's got many fans here on WU's! One thing's for sure, compared to the beauty of your wife your mug IS ugly. [Big Grin] [Tongue]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:
wow small wee wee

[Big Grin]

That is known as a "dickydoo." Your belly sticks out farther than your dicky do! [Laugh] A lady told me that a long time ago.

Great batch of pics! Your gal is a really good sport there bro!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Another beautiful set of pics Nomoscott, your wife is gorgeous and her feet look soooo soft and inviting, I hope she reads all these comments so she'll know that she's got many fans here on WU's! One thing's for sure, compared to the beauty of your wife your mug IS ugly. [Big Grin] [Tongue]

lol
im NOT denying how ugly it is brutha!! Told ya all I dont deserve her lol
Thanks for the comments everyone!!

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:
wow small wee wee

[Big Grin]

That is known as a "dickydoo." Your belly sticks out farther than your dicky do! [Laugh] A lady told me that a long time ago.

Great batch of pics! Your gal is a really good sport there bro!

lol I forgot about that term or i would have used it bro. Now that things are getting wrapped up around the house and the kids baseball seasons are winding down...we should be able to work on that gut a bit. Been WAY too much fast food and whatnot over the past several months. She is looking forward to cooking healthy and i AM looking forward to eating it!

I've got some things planned for wedding night since we arent really doing anything too special. Just gonna go to the local watering hole and then coming back here to the house. I should be able to get some really really good pictures that night [Wink]
[Jerkoff]

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

BUMP BUMP
Just to increase the anticipation [Big Grin]

tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly sexy soles, thanks for the post
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice shot!!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set of pics! Seeing her sexy wrinkly soles never gets boring.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links