Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some pics I did some work on for Perfectpeds (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some pics I did some work on for Perfectpeds
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah wow that woman have very attractive feet she alway keep her feet so sexy she have great soles on the world . no one can resist her feet beauty
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic #1 and #2 were all me!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet look nice; especially 1 and 3! But you need a cam that lets us see those toes in high quality! [Smile] But damn they look good, and that girl's feet with the star tattoos are hot!!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Soles!!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow John - way to go and take my amateur pics and make them look better! Thanks!

And while I know there are so many sole lovers out there.... My particular favorite is the one of my french pedi toes in the black flip flops with my ankle bracelet. That one just looks so clean and makes me feel "perfect"!

One of these days I'll need to get to Orlando so you can get some really clean shots!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply stunning! great job you two!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes. Very sexy indeed.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, Very nice. Thanks to both of you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree perfectpeds~! LOVE the french pedicure!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful feet perfectpeds.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more I've been noticing lately - it seems summer is the time for french pedicures... I'm seeing lots of comments and kudos so I'm thinking my next set of pics will be a french pedi...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments -- John has done a wonderful job of enhancing these pics for me! [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic #3 does it for me. Awesome toes!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic enhancments to your already sexy pics...Wow! What a combination, your sexy soles along with a french pedicure, too. I cannot pick a favorite here as they all look incredible...your poses and his creative enhancments really are a great combination.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links