Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » some requests (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: some requests
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are a few pics that i had requests for.

RPM - hose and heels like i promised. i hope that these are what you had in mind.

i had a couple requests for soles and dirty soles....um guys this is about as dirty as i let them get.

lots of requests for hose. it's hot guys bear with me!
 -
 -  -

[ June 19, 2008, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc368&image=97641_dirysoles_122_368lo.jpg

nice shot of your soles here!!! and thanks for thinking of me with hose.. though i'm not going to suggest you get super uncomfy to make us happy [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

aww thanks rpm! sorry i didn't get this piggy backed quick enough still learning to navigate imagevenue. lol i have battle wounds from walking in these heels for you! guess i better stick to heels with straps [Laugh]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shiver me timbers!!!!

i like those!!!! very nice mules.. very sexy! and from what i'm seeing, you've mixed a whole lot of requests in the mix of pics.

sweet deal!!

very shere black hose.. i love it!!! thank you Ophillia!

nice dangle and dip [Big Grin] and playful sole shot... and nice touch playing with the heel of your shoe! nice touch!!!

nice job Ophillia

RPM

p.s. got me smilin'!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
aww thanks rpm! sorry i didn't get this piggy backed quick enough still learning to navigate imagevenue. lol i have battle wounds from walking in these heels for you! guess i better stick to heels with straps [Laugh]

battle scars? pray tell.. are they the kinds that can be resovled with a massage? the pics don't show any.. i hope you're fine!

RPM

p.s. heel swith and without straps.. they all have a purpose..

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

lol no the pics wouldn't show them. i fell forward i was protecting my feet at all costs! just a bruise and a good laugh! i agree heels with and without straps all have different purposes....i don't walk in those particular heels [Wink]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

glad you're ok though. these must be 'lounging' heels then lol!!

every lady should have a good pair of lounging heels around.

RPM

--------------------

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, nice polish, nice hose, nice shoes, nice pulling of the hose. what does all that mean.... [Jerkoff] for me! great post! thanks.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Ophillia your feet looks adorable. I'm a fan of black hose and bright polishes such as purple. Thanks

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The black heels are sexy. Your toes look yummy as always...MMMMMMMM!!!! [Smile] Nice work, Ophillia!!!
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic post, Lady Ophillia...your soles look so soft and sexy, and love the hose pics too, especially your taste in sexy heels. Great poses...and if you are taking requests, I would love to see a sole shot of you standing on your pretty toes. Just a suggestion.

Regardless, another great set showcasing your pretty feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i'm loving the nylon pics Ophillia thanks for posting them.

Is there any chance of seeing you wearing hose in the bath tub or shower just to see your lovley wet nylon feet?????

If it's a bit hot where you are then a nice cool soak for your feet could be quite welcome!!!!

Here's hoping!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links