Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teachers feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teachers feet
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two of the teachers were sitting in the grass. I had lots of contacts with one of them during my studies so when I saw them we had a short chat. They had noticed that I was taking photos of the university and the students, so we talked about taking pictures as a hobby. I decides to ask if I could have a "footography" of them.

-

I think the "dress code" for them is closed shoes, but Iīm not sure. I have never seen them in sandals, however. "So we shall take our shoes off, you mean?"

-

"Something like this?"

"You mean without stockings?" Hysterical laughter. "Okey, letīs have a try".

-

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, especially the soles shots. Thanks, Joe!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toes dude, hope you got an A, if not tell them you will work for it by giving them a good rub
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the chubby toes in the last pic on the right! mmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is pretty damn ballsy and AWESOME!!! Your grade: A++!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn thats nice, wish my teachers were like that when I went to school.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOA! Great pics ... and story! Love the Soles of the one on the right!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] And I love that damp 'straight-out-of-the-shoes-and-hose' look.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go, Joef; love the pics. and the feet, especially the last one. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is nice.. gutsy, but nice..and the payoff is magnificiant! love the toes on the right.. both endulged you.. that is hot!!!!!!!!

i'm so glad you did post the hosed feet shots!! i really appreciate that. love hosed feet straight out of shoes!! to each their own, and you accomodated most tastes here.

A++!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really must comment here, those are shots of a lifetime, to be treasured always.I had teachers with beautiful feet, but didnt have the testicular fortitude to ask for photos, or maybe I couldnt. But way to go man. Great stuff. I love the toes and nails of the teacher on the right.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gerardam68:
I really must comment here, those are shots of a lifetime, to be treasured always.I had teachers with beautiful feet, but didnt have the testicular fortitude to ask for photos, or maybe I couldnt. But way to go man. Great stuff. I love the toes and nails of the teacher on the right.

Agreed. Sooo nice, and so ballsy..good job man
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my school days i didn't even had a camera, at least! [Laugh] Great work, Joef, keep posting! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off they are beautiful toes. Secondly my props to you friend for having the balls to ask two teachers to take pics of their feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent job dude [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links