Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Great smellin sole!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great smellin sole!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel came over after work and we took a few pics.. Her feet smelled so good i just wanted to live at them lol..

A few days later she came over to chill.she had to go outside to take a phone call and she was on the phone arguing and walking up and down my driveway and sidewalk bare foot.. After she hung up she saw me standing on the porch smiling holding my camera. She just laughed at me and told me to hurry up. lol.. So i only got t few shots of her dirty feet. mmmmmmmmmm
Enjoy fellas

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man you are the king . i like her feet so much i wanna sniff it with you hehehehe as i say always KEEP GOING ON
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some nice looking toes there man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao,, thanks hagan2,, i i dont mind sharin. Her feet has always made me smile big. I remember when i first met her, walking barefoot up the street in front of my house going to the corner store.Mmmmmmmm

Yes Those Toes,, i think hers are one of the best lookin toes on my site.

She wants me to spread the word on her Myspace page, she said now that her lap top is fixed, she will be on it more, so here's the link fellas
Angels Myspace Page

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty soles at the end won me over! Thanks again you lucky bastard!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking photos. Have you chatted with your
nurse friend lately? Hopefuly she'll get more
comfortable with the whole foot fetish thing as
time goes on.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man you are Kevin.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links