Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friend Veronica, my new foot model (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My friend Veronica, my new foot model
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a bit confused here. You say new? I've had that 2nd pic for ages.

Either way, she is nice.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! She's georgeous!! Head to toe...Literally!! She's a freekin Dream!! What a sexy pair of feet! What size?? I'm relieveing myself right after I finish this post! Also downloading every pic and I never do that!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant control myself from looking at these pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXQUISSITEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i have seen most of these pics before and she is so incredible.... Awesome post.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful photos that show how sexy feet are.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics, but she's been your model for years. I don't care why you'd lie to us, but I'm calling you out on it because we're not idiots. These are either reposts or unpublished pics from old photo sessions from which you have already posted a lot of pics, free or behind paywalls. This must be at least the fifth time in two years that you called her a "new" model.

Have a little consideration; save the "new" label for fresh photo sessions that haven't appeared on here and The Mouse Pad a dozen times. You are clearly a for-profit paysite hawker (which is fine), and I'm sorry if most of your good models won't pose for new sessions, but that gives you no right to get tricky with your advertising.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eiboodckim:
Love the pics, but she's been your model for years. I don't care why you'd lie to us, but I'm calling you out on it because we're not idiots. These are either reposts or unpublished pics from old photo sessions from which you have already posted a lot of pics, free or behind paywalls. This must be at least the fifth time in two years that you called her a "new" model.

Have a little consideration; save the "new" label for fresh photo sessions that haven't appeared on here and The Mouse Pad a dozen times. You are clearly a for-profit paysite hawker (which is fine), and I'm sorry if most of your good models won't pose for new sessions, but that gives you no right to get tricky with your advertising.

Yes she is one of my models for over 2 years now, not as foot model,and yes I did post pics of her in the past. I was photographing her for a website a friend of mine was starting, it did not work out. Her and I stayed friends. I talked to her friday on the phone to see if she would like to do foot modeling, and she said yes. This is no lie, The photos are mine, I took them. There for she is now my new foot model.
So befor you start calling someone out, know what the F**k you are talking about.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your alright with me Johnnywild just keep sending us your great works dude.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics, and great toes, the girl is gorgeous.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares when you took them. nice work!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, great pics.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm - very very sexy indeed. Nice one Johnny. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The quality is excellent - clear and sharp. The colors are fantastic -- I love the blue halter top one with the black shorts and the one with the red top on... her feet are gorgeous as is the rest of her.

Can you make me look that good? LOL I'll be down tomorrow if the answer is yes..LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i dig the one on the pool table the most. Thanks!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links