Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's new pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friend's new pics
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my friend!
My friend Olga has made for me some new photos!
She promised to make later much more ))

-  -  -  -

nice [Drool]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.. seems like more folks are getting great pics going! love it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more the better.Hey Gemmal thanks for the pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another girl, she is 21 ))
Ekaterina

-  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

and one more photo, from one of client of my company

her soles is so hot!
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW... how did you get a pic like that from a client??? lol
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GemmaL:
[QB] Another girl, she is 21 ))
Ekaterina

Nice soles [Drool] Her feet look like they smell wonderfull

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep em coming man.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that high heel sandal!!! great ped from the client. you're one man who lives out his dreams! you da man!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back, my friend! hot pics, as usual!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Marriage has beaten out me from a forum, but I have returned [Smile]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
WOW... how did you get a pic like that from a client??? lol

I am able to find the approach to the client [Big Grin]
they like my fetish [Woot]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! You always post quality stuff my friend. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles on all of these girls! you sure know how to find em
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links