Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teen Feet Dreams – Naomi’s sheer office feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams – Naomi’s sheer office feet!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all!

This week’s update at Teen Feet Dreams should come with a warning for all of you black sheer stocking fans as these samples prove:

-

-

Suffice to say Naomi, looking nothing short of spectacular in her black dress and long nylon-encased legs serves up a coffee break of delicious proportions!

In all over 160 high quality pics that take you to sheer heaven as this lovely lass slips off her shoes to give her feet a rub, shows them off in front of the camera in all their crystal-clear glory before giving us a peek at her eighteen year old “charms”.

One set that we had a hard time editing yet one for everyone who is a fan of Naomi and black thigh-high goodness! Kind of makes us wish we worked “under” her!

Enjoy!

Phil & Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJLover
Board Regular
Member # 7833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't post very often but I have to say, You guys over at Teen Feet Dreams are extremely consistent in finding the hottest fucking girls on the planet. I dunno something about each and every one of them is uniquely special.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving that second shot. Very sexy, not slutty, but that look, that pose... wow. Good stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like what I see. I think I actually prefer the first shot, it's awesome in so many ways and it's not even really foot material. Quite the opposite of what I usually go for (bare feet, jeans, no hose). But it's perfect anyway.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is unbelievably attractive.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot girl indeed...you need to add a free hosted gallery with her for us webmasters to use!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I purcjase that set alone?!

That is just what I want.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you have applied any more air brush to the pictures?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe thanks guy's, it's great to get this awesome feedback - for Naomi too!

Gameon - just hit us up for a deal [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

LordLucan I will have a gallery done for you in 30 mins [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

LordLucan

New Naomi gallery up in the affiliate area [Wink]

Hit me up if you need anything else!

Phil

--------------------
 -

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
LordLucan

New Naomi gallery up in the affiliate area [Wink]

Hit me up if you need anything else!

Phil

Thanks Phil, I just got your email about this moments ago! She's another fine addition to the TFD girls!

5 minutes later...

Phew, just back from checking out the gallery. All I can say is ...wow! Her feet are spectacular and what a sexy shoot! Well done guys on this great find!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i wish i had a secretary and one that looked like Naomi. Her nylon soles look delicious.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *love* when your models get dressed up with nylons!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice and theres a panty shot [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links