Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my GF: bare nails/red nails/heels/hose LOTS of pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my GF: bare nails/red nails/heels/hose LOTS of pics
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread should contain something for everyone...even HOSE for the first time (this is for RPM haha)

enjoy [Smile] and as always, let us know what you think

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

-
 -
 -

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The silver shoes & red nails got me right here...and a little lower, too. Great pics!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some of the nicest toenails I've seen..

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure covered a lot of ground with this post! A little for all! Nicely done!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet! I really like the shape of her toenails and I love her soles!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was intrested when I heard lots of pics, then I saw the painted toe nails, and the the hose the hose are what really made me enjoy.. Thanks she has great looking toes!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
You sure covered a lot of ground with this post! A little for all! Nicely done!

we try to be equal opportunity posters...

thanks for looking [Smile]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you've succeeded at your equal opportunity posting! i love the entire set. well done! thank you for the hosed pics! I have been a bit vocal about that. But really truely appreciate it!

fine choice of heels.. and i've got to say one thing. your gal is smart. the gel cushion on the ball of the feet is super smart. comfort with style!! i like that (though i know i'm not supposed to see that lol)

you've covered just about all the taste I can think of!!!!!!! i have enjoyed it well too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's a fantastic set mclaren, I'm a fan of
bare nails and hose and her feet are superb. Good job

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you've succeeded at your equal opportunity posting! i love the entire set. well done! thank you for the hosed pics! I have been a bit vocal about that. But really truely appreciate it!

fine choice of heels.. and i've got to say one thing. your gal is smart. the gel cushion on the ball of the feet is super smart. comfort with style!! i like that (though i know i'm not supposed to see that lol)

you've covered just about all the taste I can think of!!!!!!! i have enjoyed it well too!

RPM

thank you sir...i asked her to wear the hose just for you [Thumbs Up]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm very touched! totally touched. you and your lady rock!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah. Thats an awesome set and I love the toe rings.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:

-

So hot! [Drool] [Drool]
Thx for sharing! [Smile]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links