Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more pics of gf feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: more pics of gf feet
djdrago21
Loyal Member
Member # 3782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djdrago21   Email djdrago21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -
 -  - [URL=http://img211.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=01590_DSCN0490_122_2lo.jpg]  -

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djdrago21
Loyal Member
Member # 3782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djdrago21   Email djdrago21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops, let me fix that last one, and here's a couple more .....

-  -
 -

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! let me be honored to be the first to say, your girls toes are what having a foot fetish are all about, totally sexy, she has gorgeous feet, would love to see more, thanks for making my day!! [Drool]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice and sexy. nice sandals to adorn her feet too! and nothing like workstation foot prints after she's done the pics.. and leaves a sweat mark on the printer!

i bet the slap sound those mule sandals make is heavenly to you! thanks for sharing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More sexy pics and she has great arches my friend but just out of curiosity why did it take you three and a half years to post and enter into the forums? Were you just a reader before and now have the courage to post?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice right on!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that polish!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are AWESOME man, thank you! I would love to cum on them...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has a very cute feet. Post some sole shots please

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet, I bet her sole swold look great wrinkled.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a sucker (literally and figuratively} for bare feet in open heels. Love the photos!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy! love the nail color. send us some sole shots

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veryyy sexy, nice nail shape, love that color, always a winner!!!

Lucky man!

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfantasy
Board Regular
Member # 32614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot , thanks for sharing
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! got me sooo hard
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links