Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new sandals...updated sole pics per request (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: new sandals...updated sole pics per request
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! i wasn't going to post because like the other girls im digging pink at the moment. however i wanted to share these with you because it is SO rare that i find shoes that i think actually look good with my chubby lil toes!

-  -  -

[ July 04, 2008, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your toes are cute, and simply adorable...and these sandals do look great on your sexy feet. Feet and jeans is always a great combination, and I love the pink polish, too.

Any pics you have of your sexy feet, feel free to post them and do not hold back, Lady Ophillia. Once again, your feet look great.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those look very comfy! and in the summer, comfort is king!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have nice chubby toes. There is nothing wrong with them.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sandals look good. I like the feet inside of them more though.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] ty ty gentlemen. i will post more soon i promise. some without shoes!

2swift i have not forgotten the tip toe sole pic for you either. it is coming i have just been working a lot lately.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes! im loving this pink theme the ladies have going! so many gorgeous feet! thank you so much ophilia! yummy!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok truth time... that wide band across the top. Just how sweaty does that get in the summer? lol

Just to entertain these men... cause any leather strap over your foot=sweat in the summer...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your chubby little toes are giving me a "chubby!" Just gorgeous. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

LOL footgirl i actually don't know yet! i just got these last week and only wore them once to the bar and by the end of that night....i really didn't notice to much of anything! i imagine your right though i will have to test that out now this weekend! lol thanks for not saying you hated my shoes [Laugh]

LD - glad i could raise your spirits! [Wink]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just said they look comfy because they do.. well supported with that strap take the pressure off the thinner straps around the toes. so more comfort. but in beaming heat... yeah.. more room for sweat under that strap. however. .we'll get an official report from Ophillia when she goes out in beaming heat!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious!!!
What I wouldnt do!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

[Kiss]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ophillia:
[QB] LOL footgirl i actually don't know yet! i just got these last week and only wore them once to the bar and by the end of that night....i really didn't notice to much of anything! i imagine your right though i will have to test that out now this weekend! lol thanks for not saying you hated my shoes [Laugh]

[Laugh] I dont hate them.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are adorable Ophillia, the sandals are cute looking too.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links