Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (Family Night) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (Family Night)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other night was an evening at the house where we just bummed around and were lazy. The wife hit the couch before making dinner, to read her magazine. After dinner....the kids and us sat down to play Yahtzee. I usually make it a point to NOT take any pics when the kids are around because it leads to funny looks and alot of questions lol This night however, I just couldnt help myself. Ive got some pretty cool things planned for this weekend as far as pics go too [Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 03, 2008, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: nomoscott ]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot stuff man, thanks!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet! thanks man
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, just plain awesome!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has got beautiful feet, would like to see more. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE those coffee table shots~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn nice! Married life can be great.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

uh huh! lol

shes actually mad that i posted these because she broke the nail off of her one big toe (they werent fake tips either)and didnt want me to post anything until she had a new pedicure. Im such a disobedient husband [Wink]

she is also self conscious about that place on her one foot. she calls it a wart. I call it a beauty mark [Big Grin] but anyways, she is actually reconsidering this whole picture thing nw because of THAT [Mad]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please tell her that we love her pics and she has nothing to be ashamed of. and thanks for this comfy looking set!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

uh huh! lol

shes actually mad that i posted these because she broke the nail off of her one big toe (they werent fake tips either)and didnt want me to post anything until she had a new pedicure. Im such a disobedient husband [Wink]

she is also self conscious about that place on her one foot. she calls it a wart. I call it a beauty mark [Big Grin] but anyways, she is actually reconsidering this whole picture thing nw because of THAT [Mad]

Perhaps thats a sign to slow it down a little bit. Don't want to burn her out too quick on foot pics.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lustforfeet
Board Regular
Member # 30841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lustforfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics are awesome....all of them..thanks..
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if your beautiful wife has any idea just how much pleasure she provides when she allows you to photograph and share her gorgeous, gorgeous feet with us?

I love her feet so much!

I love the way her soles look when she has been barefoot all day or maybe even for days...her awesome delicious soles look so good to me then!

I simply cannot resist the urge to masturbate when I see the soles of her feet...

Please, please, please thank her for me for sharing her gorgeous self with us...

The pleasure she gives is so good, so deep and satisfying...

Would love to hear more of your "sleepy" adventures...I could not resist having her that way is she were my wife...

Please thank her...for sharing...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links