Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (Family Night) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (Family Night)
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super nice pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
I wonder if your beautiful wife has any idea just how much pleasure she provides when she allows you to photograph and share her gorgeous, gorgeous feet with us?

I love her feet so much!

I love the way her soles look when she has been barefoot all day or maybe even for days...her awesome delicious soles look so good to me then!

I simply cannot resist the urge to masturbate when I see the soles of her feet...

Please, please, please thank her for me for sharing her gorgeous self with us...

The pleasure she gives is so good, so deep and satisfying...

Would love to hear more of your "sleepy" adventures...I could not resist having her that way is she were my wife...

Please thank her...for sharing...

gulp
[Eek!]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness gratious! These pics are amazing. The first set of 6 pics is how my wife sits on the couch when she talks on the phone. Thats usually when I ease on up to her and start licking her soles. I love that position. Nomoscott, you've just captured one of my favorite positions.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP BUMP
Just to increase the anticipation [Big Grin]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm dieing over those sweet soles bud thank you

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links