Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet 7-6-08 (another mega thread) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet 7-6-08 (another mega thread)
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not usually a sole man but that first pic was fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous feet!!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set of pics!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the feedback guys and gals.
Its greatly appreciated [Smile]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nomoscott, you have definitely been a busy guy! [Wink]

My favorites are the sole shots where her feet are only peaking out of the covers and all you see is the feet. It's like they are hiding and sneaking a look to see if the coast is clear befor they come all the way out.

You certainly caught all the top interests with the soles, toes, heels, AND you even add a little foot worship in.

Very nice set with very nice feet to photograph.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
nomoscott, you have definitely been a busy guy! [Wink]

My favorites are the sole shots where her feet are only peaking out of the covers and all you see is the feet. It's like they are hiding and sneaking a look to see if the coast is clear befor they come all the way out.

You certainly caught all the top interests with the soles, toes, heels, AND you even add a little foot worship in.

Very nice set with very nice feet to photograph.

Thank you very much PP.

I dont have alot of time to put a whole lot of thought into what I will be shooting. I just kind of shoot when the opportunity presents itself. They usually end up being pictures which are exactly like the other 4 million pictures ive taken. Im trying to make time for us and come up with new ideas but its hard with our busy schedules. She is GREAT about just letting me grab the camera and go at it. Shes a real champ. Our stuff will get better [Smile]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] WHOA!!! [Eek!]
With pics LIKE THESE.....it's even harder to decide which ones my favorite!!! [Drool]

WELL DONE, nomoscott!!!! [Cheers]
I want more....I NEED MORE.... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
[Eek!] WHOA!!! [Eek!]
With pics LIKE THESE.....it's even harder to decide which ones my favorite!!! [Drool]

WELL DONE, nomoscott!!!!
I want more....I NEED MORE....

ask and ye shall receive [Smile]

stay tuned my friend [Cheers]

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - you were very busy!!
These look great!
The shots with your hands touching her feet really show how tiny her feet are ... awwwww [Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! [Drool] very sexy little feet and the most suckable toes, great shots! thank you for sharing with us. this is one HOT post,legendary!!
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by footslaveinvegas777:
wow!! [Drool] very sexy little feet and the most suckable toes, great shots! thank you for sharing with us. this is one HOT post,legendary!!

thank you kindly sir [Smile]
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. She has lovely feet.
You are one lucky guy my friend.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
massive post. great feet pictures
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! I am on sensory overload here....So hot! I am a huge sole man, and your lovely wife's soles are so so sexy! So smooth, and can be so wrinkled when she flexes her feet. I love them all. Her toes look so cute, and suckable...and yes, love the peek-a-boo sole shots as she sleeps. Wow!

Her black slides look sexy too. You need to do a photo session showcasing her sexy feet wearing some of her lovely heels.

A great post, and all the compliments here are indeed well deserved. She out did herself in posing as did you in taking the pics. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome post Dude, thanks!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks again folks [Smile]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links