Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Angeline and her SUPER soft feet!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angeline and her SUPER soft feet!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i just love her freakin feet! They are so soft and i love her foot scent. Damn i could just live at her feet.
Enjoy fellas

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one kbrooks! Her feet look as great as ever. I especially like the fourth picture. You know how much I love sole shots! I can't wait until my next session with her!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up bro!
Yeah i knew you would love that one lol.....
Damn her feet just kils me to bro..
Call me and let me know when ya ready..
I talked to her yesterday and she was braggin how she soaked her feet for over and hour and did all kinds of stuff to them and they never been softer,, She was killin me!!!! lol

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work man love her amazing feet . we still need photos of nurse feet . i cant forget her lovely soles mmmmmmm waiting for more
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like her polish ... looks great on her skin [Smile]

ps - her soles do look very very soft [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh please... no fat feet again [Cry]

Not for me! sorry

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thickness rules. Well, coming from a 46 eyar old fat cowboy I guess I am setting myself up for some criticism, but hey she does it for me!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks hagan2, glad ya like bro, more to come soon from both!

Mommie Dearest you are so right lol, i told her that color polish was so far the best color she has ever worn! Thanks!!

StarsHill2 there will be plenty more of her, if your lame ass dont don't like, don't click on my threads kid.

elgordode62 thanks bro, glad you liked. Yeah she does it for me too! and i love the girl next door look!!!! and for her being 42 years old, i think she looks HOT! seeya bro

--------------------

Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics K. I would luv to run my tongue along her soles [Mmm] By the way, Do you still do some work with Sarita? She has some yummy soles too.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks Soleman,,, Glad ya like bro. Yes i still do Sarita but she is out of action right now. Baby on the way lol. She is due in Aug,, after that we will be back in action..
I have some pics of her i did with her having dirty feet, not sure if i posted them so when i get home today ill post a few, seeya!

--------------------

Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Kbrooks, angeline has awesome feet, keep em coming [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links